Thursday, November 10, 2005

DAY 5 ......


Another day, another blog entry. I'm just cruising right along on here. Lots of useless information about nothing in particular. A dime a dozen for sure out here in cyberspace, but at least this little niche is all mine. I have been reading other blogs and what I've found is alot of teenage girls ranting about ex-boyfriends and what some bitch said about them an lunch the other day. Maybe it was just the way the blogs were lined up today but I found many of them hard to read and uninteresting mostly because the authors were using people's names and places that the reader doesn't know. I would think that a personal written diary would be a better suited place for such information but what do I know.
The great thing about the web is there is no limits so I suppose if one really wanted to freak out about how Bob didn't call last night and instead went to the coffee shop with Bertha to talk about the amount of cellulite on the authors ass, it's all good.

Well, I have some calls to make so I'll keep this short and sweet. I won't ramble on and on, I'll probably do lots of publishing this weekend though.

OK...I'll shuddup now.

Cheers.

No comments: