Tuesday, November 08, 2005

DAY 3......The Sequel




Ahhh yes, it's nice to actually get some traffic. Ya just gotta love networking.

Things are moving along really nicely today. On the phone all morning contacting debtors and setting appointments for this new job opportunity. It looks like I'll be out of the cell phone business sooner than expected. Training for this new position starts as soon as Nov. 21st, 16 weeks of training is required !!!

As you may have noticed so far I have a thing for Muppets and placing them in compromising positions. I know Jim Henson wouldn't be impressed but it's damn funny. Evil Bert is hilarious and one of my favorites by far, you'll see a lot of him on here I'm sure.

Well I gotta book but I'm sure I'll be back later tonight after work for some more ranting & raving.

OK....I'll shuddup now.

Cheers

No comments: