Monday, November 07, 2005

Day 2 ......



As you can see behind me it is kind of a nice day. It's a welcome change after having it grey and rainy all weekend. I'm not looking forward to going into work at 4:30 pm but what's a poor boy to do. The bills aren't gonna pay themselves now.

I really need to pick up a good decent camera, the webcam I have from Logitech is alright but it is designed for online chatting and headshots, nothing really to fancy. I actually picked this one up in particular because it has a built in microphone which I had thought would help me with my little voice-over website http://michaelbaingo.voice123.com/ I have yet to get any work out of it and have wasted over $250 for membership fees etc. The mic on the webcam just doesn't cut it in recording terms so I basically signed up for a service that sends me leads that I cannot apply too because of my inferior equipment. Sure I know guys that have studios for recording professionally but why spend $100 to make a track that only pays $50.

Well I should be going....gotta get ready for work.

OK...I'll shuddup now.

Cheers

No comments: