Thursday, November 10, 2005

DAY 4 ......Unwinding


Talk about about exhaustion, today was long to say the least. There was no end to the call ques tonight, non-stop bitching straight through till midnight at least. I'll be so glad when I close this other deal and move along out of that place.

I still have more calls to make and my credit history to review tomorrow in preparation. I really need this change of scenery. I've been reading many web reports from sites like www.workopolis.com and www.monster.ca that it is better for your health, mentally and physically, to get out of an unhappy work environment as fast as possible. I completely understand. The bitterment and resentment gets to be too much after awhile affecting everything around you.

The commute for this job may be a bit of an drawback in the early stages here, but if things go right I might just head down to Toronto. I was raised a country boy but I prefer the bright lights and the big city. I've become a seasoned pro at moving. The place I'm currently in was the 4th and final move I made this year. It was getting old quick, I was starting to feel like a vagabond without any roots for a bit there. I lived with a girlfriend, a family and 2 femal room-mates before ending up in bachelors paradise here. It's not much but it's mine and it's all inclusive.

Well, I do have a flick to watch. If it's worthy I may post a review. So......

OK....I'll shuddup now.

Cheers.

No comments: