Sunday, November 27, 2005

Damn Them All .......


I HATE BANKS !!!!! What a joke they are, sittin up there on their high horses lookin down on the peons laughing, drinking and lighting over priced cigars with $20 bills. I'm not pleased at all. Let me elaborate.

I drive a piece of junk, it's basically being held together by the paint. It gets me to point B, but it's not 100% reliable. A prime example would be the damn exhaust snapping at the cat converter and sounding like a tank coming down Highway 400. I decided to apply for a loan for 2 things. A consolidation of my OSAP, or student loans, and the the funds required for a newer car. Now, I have a crystal clean credit record, I mean, how else would I be able to get a job with a major credit card company if I didn't. Within 24 hrs I was denied....flat out refused. The reason.....I don't have a credit record, well enough of a record to establish an actual score anyway. The fact that I've been paying my student loans month in and month out without fail or any NSF on a salary just barely above the poverty line apparently makes no difference at all. I basically got told to come back in 6 months and have $2000 in the bank, then they might consider me.

It just pisses me off to no end. Here I am paying these tools just under $144 a year for the privilege of having a lame penalty charging chequing account at their bank and the second I ask for help I'm spun around and told I'm not worthy. I even asked for overdraft protection and was denied. After 10 years with the same bank I might as well be a 5th grader opening my first bank account, at least I'd get a lollipop. I want my damn $1440 back.

Oh well, maybe I'll just switch banks, or maybe I'll just hoard everything under my mattress and make a cool suit like MoneyMan there.

OK...I'll shuddup now.

Cheers.

1 comment:

Johnny Wadd said...

Banks, Cable companies, what a legalized racket they have goin.
Royal ass fuckers they are.