Friday, January 06, 2006

Baingo on the Radio ......

Greetings once again fellow readers, I know it has been quite awhile and I do apologize. The Christmas/New Years break was a fairly busy time for me but I do hope all of your holiday wishes came true this year.
I know I left my last post as a tad of a cliffhanger, well...for those of you who haven't heard the story a million times from me already anyway. I will complete that glorious journey but at a different time, I have a new quest to embark upon.
It was brought to my attention at work today that one of the largest radio stations in Toronto is having a contest for a position on their staff, hence the header above.
It seems The Edge 102.1 is looking to fill a position for a traffic reporter and I feel that I would be perfect for this spot. Not only does it pay moderately well, it's a break for me to get into actual radio. Put my well oiled stripclub DJ voice to good use AND get to ride around in a helicopter all morning, what could be better.
At this time I would like to call upon all my readers here to please go to www.edge.ca and register yourself as an inside edge member. By doing so you will be enabling yourself to cast a vote for little old me if I am so lucky as to get by the first round that is. I will have to dedicate myself to writing the perfect resume this weekend since the deadline for this contest is January 10th. I will keep you all posted on my progress and I implore you to cross your fingers and toes for my voice to finally be hear on a near national level.
With that I am off and I hope to return soon with updates as they happen.

OK....I'll shuddup now.

Cheers.

No comments: