Sunday, January 15, 2006

Watch Closely As His Hopes Go Down In Flames.....


Well....with the cut off being tomorrow morning for the Moderately Paid Employee Program I think it's pretty safe to say that my little dream of being Toronto's newest addition to the airwaves has gone down faster than a lead zepplin. No callback, no acknowledgement, no sweat. Oh well...what can I do. No point in harping on it, it was a contest after all. This disappointment will only make any other success I have all the more sweeter.

On a lighter note I did happen to get tickets to Nine Inch Nails who are playing in my hometown of London Ontario in a few months, so at least I have something to look forward to. Not only that but I will be seeing Tom Green and his Keepin It Real Crew play twice next week in London and Toronto. Who knows what will happen.

OK...I'll shuddup now. I'm going to wallow in my disgust for a little while.

Cheers.

No comments: