Tuesday, January 10, 2006

The Cover Letter ......




Hello folks, alrighty, so I'm back in my nice warm little bachelor pad after a long day indeed. I've been all over the place, from pickin up a cool new pair of shades in Midland, Ontario all the way down to downtown Toronto to deliver my chance at broadcasting high above the city. Eight hours of work and a hr and 20 mins on the highway, what a tour.
As I stated at work in my previous post I wanted to give you access to the actual cover letter I included in my submission today. Have a gander and let me know what you think.



Ladies and Gentlemen:

When an opportunity to have a shot at a position at your station was brought to my attention I could not get to my computer fast enough to create my chance of becoming a member of the elite Edge 102.1 broadcasting family. Whether it has been listening online or in my car on my way to work I have always spent my free time happily tuned to your frequency. To actually become part of your team would be nothing less than a dream come true and this is a challenge I look forward to.

Working behind a microphone has been a second nature to me over the years and an ability I have always enjoyed. Whether the time was behind the studio microphone of my college radio station or at my OSAP supplementing job as an adult entertainment engineer, I’ve always aimed to bring a smile to my listeners face. Working in a club atmosphere has provided me with the ability to think quickly on my feet and make the best of any situation; it also gave way to the skill of creating titles that make a position such as a strip club DJ sound better for future job prospects. Erotic Visual Stimulation Coordinator has always been a favorite however I have also been partial to Chief Executive Officer in charge of Breasticular Presentation. High pressure and stress have also been a main part of many of my past positions, but I have always specialized in meeting deadlines and handling any out of the ordinary scenarios efficiently without supervision. No problem has ever been too big or difficult to resolve and I’ve always strived to help to the best of my abilities. My reliability is honorable and I am always on time, working above and beyond my required shift to help out my work site as a team. I am definitely not a stranger to a thirteen hour workday.

Upon this submission I honorably await word from you soon. For your consideration I would be more than happy to provide further details on how I would be the best selection for your open position.



Respectfully



Mike Baingo


Whatcha think ?????

OK...I'll shuddup now.

Cheers.

No comments: