Monday, January 09, 2006

Your 1/2 Mile High Eye in the Sky......

Well folks, I've officially taken my first step towards a career in broadcasting. I briskly made my way down to the street level Edge 102.1 studio to hand in my resume before work today.
I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for the next 36 hrs or so. I may have some tough competition in this especially after Dean Blundell and the boys declared that they would like to hire someone without a leg or ability to walk over the last few days. Just my luck today as the guy in front of me was confined to a wheelchair and was going on about how he would love to fly.
Oh man....what have I gotten myself into. Hopefully Deans love of breasts and my experience with introducing them for your viewing pleasure will be my saving grace. I will post my official cover letter when I arrive home tonight for your review, since I made light of my past strip club experience. I also added some chocolates and nickel candies in my submission. Nothing like a cheap gimmick and sugar rush. I can just imagine the amount of resumes they have received since announcing this contest.
I am at work at the moment and I'm about to start my official certification week.

OK.....I'll shuddup now.

Cheers.

No comments: