Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Your Possible "Edge" Over Traffic .....


No word as of yet.....I'm still waiting patiently. Perhaps I am being over confident. Perhaps I'm being to hasty in thinking I'm being over confident. Perhaps I'm going crazy.

I did learn one unfortunate fact though today. In the small print of the contest details I was informed that if the promotions or on-air staff attempt to contact the applicant and that applicant is not available, or not home, they are disqualified. That sucks !!!!! Considering I have to leave for work around 2 p.m. at the latest, and also knowing that the average workday ends at 5 p.m. the law of averages and my personal luck have a strong influence here. I don't know what to do !!!!

I'll be keeping my fingers and toes crossed extra long until the 16th, that is the final day for the consideration of the top 20 finalists.

OK....I'll shuddup now.

Cheers.

1 comment:

Johnny Wadd said...

Good luck in your endevaour however it should be noted; while radio is fun, the pay sucks ass.