Saturday, December 03, 2005

Ro-Sham-Bo anyone .....



Greetings fellow blog readers. Quick and simple this will be today. I'm a tad under the weather and have to crawl back into my bed for some much needed bedrest. It's been a long week but a good week as well.

It has come to attention that CBC has decided to re-air a few (5) episodes of Kenny vs Spenny. They will be airing on Friday evenings at 5:30 pm. Again I advise you to check it out.
I've added the Kenny vs Spenny game to the site here, just scroll down to the bottom of the page and take a few turns. My high score is 10,392, try and beat that !!! I favor playing as Kenny but I managed the score by playing as Spenny.
Small things amuse small minds, but someone getting kicked in the nuts is always funny.

I've also added a chat window to the sidebar so feel free to leave any comments or messages there if you like. Alright then I've got to get back to bed....so come back often and see what else is new as time goes by.

OK...I'll shuddup now.

Cheers.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

$11600 with Spenny. Beat that!