Monday, December 19, 2005

Happy Merry Ho Ho Day......

I always leave everything till the last minute, I think it's just a typical male trait. Leave it as long as possible, then make a mad dash to round up all the "perfect" gifts...riiiiight. I don't know if I'm going to be able to get it all in with work and all cutting into a major part of my shopping time allotment. Between driving down here to Toronto ( I'm at work right now ) and doing little things like sleeping and eating. I think I'm going to be "that guy" running around looking at his watch every 5 mins counting down the time left till cut-off. I'll be every poor store clerks worst nightmare, I can just see them. Standing there staring at me, thier eyes rolling as I rip thru the racks, ranting to myself, not deciding on anything to buy and asking them for the 10th million time if they have anything in a gift basket. Every mans saviour...the gift basket....no thought involved whatsoever. Actually I have a certain gift to purchase this year but it's beginning to be a complete pain in the ass thanks the friendly folks at Bell Canada. I'll go into details after the holidays.

Either way....I just thought I should pop in and leave a quick note today. I do not want to fall into the Aries trap and completely neglect this site. I find it hard to believe over 300 people have even come by here. As timer goes by and I get used to my new work shift I'm sure I'll get back into the full swing of things...I need another Rant & Rave.

OK...I'll shuddup now.

Cheers.

No comments: