Thursday, December 22, 2005

Is It Christmas Yet ???????


I'm not really sure, but it really doesn't feel like Christmas to me this year at all. I'm not sure what it is. The new job, the constant traveling, the lack of decorations around my home, I dunno.
It just seems to me that like Matt Good was right when he said
"Christmas is for shopping, and the shopping God is everything".

I sometime wish I was still a kid and had to endure the stress of having to get to sleep for Santa Claus to come. I still remember freaking out when I would hear on the evening news that they have picked up Santa on the radar and that I better get to bed or else he might not stop. It worked like a charm on me, but the tossing and turning was unbearable. I'd finally get to sleep around 3 am only to wake at 7am for the first peak at the tree.
Those were the days.

So I will keep this short and sweet yet again. I have many chores to complete to get myself in a better position for the big day coming up so quickly this Saturday. To everyone who comes by I wish each and everyone one of you a politically correct Happy Holidays, and a Merry Christmas to everyone else who doesn't care what the proper thing to say is these days.

OK....I'll shuddup now.

Cheers.

No comments: