Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Alright Then....................

Well, I'm back once again. Writing about nothing
and everything, killing abit of the free time I have. Hard to believe I haven't posted since February, the time has flown by indeed. I have taken a new step in my life since my last post and lot of changes have been implemented. New car, new home, new family life. Time to say good-bye to the bachelor I once was. The Stripclub DJ who went to bed when the birds began to sing, the guy who had no one else to look out for but himself. It's a welcome change. Having a better half with a little one, 5 years old to be exact, is a wake up call to say the least. Stepping into a role I'm not familiar with at all does leave me a tad bit terrified, but it's kinda fun at the same time.

So anyway, I just wanted to get something new up here and let anyone and everyone know that I'll be back at'er here in no time. After working out all the few kinks from getting moved and organized, I definitely plan on adding to my little slice of cyberspace on a regular basis again.

No comments: