Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Let The Reviews Reign .....


Well the time has come for me to try and expand my little slice of cyberville here. I've officially added a reviews page where I can write whatever I want about the things I listen and watch these days. I also enabled the Adsense on the new page so I can possibly make some cash out of it. I doubt highly I'll ever make the payout threshold but it will be something fun to watch grow.
I still plan on adding my various views of things on this page but I wanted to try and sort my thoughts however feeble that may be.
I know I lost alot of readership after being gone for 2 months but things change and now it's time to pick up where I left off.

So if you need to do a search feel free to use my link in my official reviews page cleverly titled:

The Write Moment Reviews ......

Just click the link on the right, just above EVIL BERT to check it out.
I'll never add Adsense to this page but I figured it would make sense to add it to a reviews page. The remote chance that my opinion on something might incite a need to search for more info on whatever CD, DVD or what have you I'm writing about or possibly even buy said item was enough to make me go capitalistic.
I'm going to go sit back and watch the fractions of cents roll in.
Stay tuned for more useless information.

OK...I'll shuddup now.
Cheers.

No comments: