Thursday, May 18, 2006

Just My Luck .....



I just can't believe the fact that for 2 days in a row my numbers have come up on Daily Keno........did I play them you ask?
Of course not !!!!!! I'm trying to be responsible and smart with my money, why would I throw money away on a silly lottery?!?!

You can't win if you don't play. It also doesn't help checking the numbers to see what if, if it only drives you crazy afterwards thinking about all the reasons why you didn't play in the first place.

Looks I'll HAVE to go back to work on Friday now, lucky me, another May 24 weekend wasted on work. Good thing I get double time + 1/2 for working the holiday Monday.

May 24 - pronounced two - four, because when you go camping with all your friends you drink a case of beer a day. Many foggy memories of past May 24's are now flooding into my mind. I won't bore you, but I may come back and write a story about one I'm sure.

OK....I'll shuddup now.

Cheers






No comments: