Tuesday, February 14, 2012

There's No Excuse.....


The amount of time I let escape is completely inexcusable.
Life decided to throw another curve and dealt me into the single parenting game.
Definitely a challenge I've been willingly happy to accept.
I love this boy so much I have yet to be able to sum it up in terms I can even understand.
Another challenge I'm happy to accept is the "There's Nothing Like Australia" Contest courtesy of the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation.
"Tell us why you should be selected to receive this trip?
Winners will be based on topical relevance and enthusiasm for the desired travel experience, 250 words maximum.
Only 250 words......
For a someone like me this could be difficult.
After rereading my previous adventure with the Edge 102.1's old (2006) contest "The Moderately Paid Employee Program", I had to resurrect the guy I used to be and actually start writing again.
I can do this......
My work is just about to begin.
OK......I'll shuddup now.

No comments: