Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Memories and the Future Imperfect .....




I have no idea what is going on anymore. I guess I'm just feeling a little lost and confused these days, not really sure which road I should be following as I wait with baited breathe for the phone to ring.
I accepted EI and ran that dry to be part of my toddlers life in his early years.
I attended school to become certified as an Emergency Public Safety Communicator and have yet to crack that field.
After 9 months of no income and all investments, RRSP's and stocks liquidated, I am forced to leave the only home my son has known. My story is common and I am nothing but another statistic in todays repressed ecomonic situation, however there may be hope on the horizon.
Stay tuned for the Revolution that is closer than you think.

OK....I'll shuddup now.

Cheers

No comments: