Tuesday, February 14, 2012

You Just Gotta Love Technology.....

I fully admit I love my iPhone.
Do I really need the 4.8 Gigs of apps on it currently, of course not but as per Murphy's Law the second I delete something I will need it. Having a tech savvy 4 year old doesn't help either.
That pic from my previous post was all him exclusively, I had nothing to do with it whatsoever. He sneakily had me download an educational game to then take full advantage of the small time frame where one can download again without requiring a password.
Clearly my investment in high DHA content with Omega 3 and 6 in his infancy has paid off.

Anyway, I was able to download Blogger to my iPhone. 
Will I ever use it?  I don't know.
Does anybody care?  Of course not.
Should I add on a million gadgets to try and get my nearly 10 year old AdSense balance over $50?
Of course not, I'm not a salesman, I'm more of a truth teller.

On that note, I will end this little writing warm up and play with my son.
Time flies when you're having fun.

OK.....I'll shuddup now.

No comments: