Monday, February 02, 2009

The 2nd Great Depression



Are we possibly on the cusp of another Great Depression? It's starting to look like it from my point of view.

After recently losing my income but not the bills associated with my current way of life, it seems that I and many others are on a steady downward spiral. There is no work out there, nothing that will support a family of 4 comfortably. Utilities continue to inflate however minimum wage hovers at $8.75/hr. That would be fine is I was a 17 yr old kid with no major loan or car payments. Minimum wage does not cover a $250 grocery bill for food that barely lasts 2 weeks.

It's a complete joke and I'm missing the humour of it. Time is running out for me. Nothing is working out. What's next .... repossession, eviction, homelessness, starvation. Yeah the future is real bright.

I guess I should have just been the mindless robot the 'brand' wanted me to be.

OK....I'll shuddup now

Cheers

No comments: