Monday, February 20, 2006

And Now....Some More A Night With Tom Green Pics












Hello all, I was lucky enough to come home early tonight from work so I thought I'd actually publish abit more useless information and pictures while I have the free time. I was thinking of rambling on about the Muslim Cartoons, but I don't see a need to get political on here. I was also thinking of rambling about Team Canada not scoring a single goal in 2 games, but I don't feel a need to panic and have faith in Pat and Joe and all the rest of the boys, instead I thought I'd just post some more pictures from my little roadtrip to see Tom Green last month. I also hope to get some cool Nine Inch Nails pics when that concert comes along but for now....enjoy. My better half Stephanie ( a.k.a. Boo ) will probably whip my ass for posting pics of her but oh well. Look for us on the DVD when it comes out.

OK....I'll shuddup now. Cheers.

No comments: